• Tuesday, July 03, 2007

    { Test }

    This is a test blog entry.

    Angela, I promise you will see a proper one soon! ;-)

    (Here is where you would have seen my layout, however it wouldn't let me upload, but check out Judy's kits anyway, they are fabulous!)

    If you visit my blog regularly, (then you must be bored), you'll know I rarley use kits, but I couldn't resist this one, made by one of the lovely MAC girls, Judy, of Jude's Digital Scraps, go check out this and other gorgeous kits of hers Jude's Digitalscraps . You won't be disappointed.

    Told you, just a test to see how some blog upload software works!

    Look out for an update soon!

    8 Comments:

    Blogger Sherryll said...

    yes, I visit your blog often and am sad to see NO entry for simply ages and today I look and....yay, a claytons entry ! I can't see the new layout but I hold my breathe for the next entry:) soon ??? LOL

    July 03, 2007 8:19 am  
    Blogger katef said...

    oh been wondering why you've been so quiet.. glad to see you are still in the land of the living! :)

    July 03, 2007 10:43 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ummm, do I know you? ROFL ;-)

    July 03, 2007 7:03 pm  
    Blogger Sharon said...

    About time too Lee...we want a proper one...I did a new post for the first time in a couple of months, so about time you did too!

    July 03, 2007 10:45 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    Ok.....it's been a day so where is the proper one?!? And don't be using all that stuff you have to do as an excuse! Ok, you can.. .I know that you have a full plate at the moment. Thanks for doing a test one a least :). Glad to have you back in the world of the blog... not that I'm here much lol!

    July 04, 2007 10:13 am  
    Blogger Chris said...

    Gee come on girl post away been hanging out like forever for an update of the Lee kind.....lol
    Glad to know you are still alive even if you are living on some deserted island with no internet or phone access.....lol. HUGS!!!

    July 07, 2007 6:38 pm  
    Blogger Jude said...

    Oh Wow a post! I only stopped by in an idle moment not expecting much (and not getting much) but something.... a promise of things to come! Ooohhhh can't wait so get on with it. AND thankyou for being so sweet and kind about my stuff!

    July 13, 2007 9:30 am  
    Blogger Angela said...

    still waiting..... (tapping foot impatiently) :P

    August 22, 2007 9:24 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home