• Friday, January 12, 2007

    { Layouts etc }

    ~ LAYOUTS ~
    Here are 4 more layouts I have done recently. Top one I used brush frames from Scrapartist.com. The Christmas layout uses brushes by Anna Aspnes and the Puzzle one uses a stamped alpha by Michelle Coleman. Click on them for a better view.

    Top ones are pics taken at Seaspray...just love that place.

    Quote Reads:
    Every time we walk along a beach some ancient urge disturbs us so that we find ourselves shedding shoes and garments and running toward whitened waves like the homesick refugees of a long war. Loren Eiseley.

    ~ REAL LIFE... ~
    ... has returned with a bang. I am back at work and while I still enjoy it I miss my family terribly, especially when I know they are at home without me! It's been very hard getting my sleeping habits back in order too, I have always been a night owl and have had to try and curb it since I started working 4 days, at the moment I am still going to bed about 2am but it has been soooo hard getting up in the morning...I will make a concerted effort to start getting to bed at a reasonable time!

    ~ CHESS UPDATE ~
    Quinn has beaten me 3 times now :( and Brian once. She is getting really good

    now, and I am going to have to start giving my full attention when I play her!

    ~ RELAX ~
    My word is going pretty good actually, a few times I have started to stress about things and then realised that it's not important so I think I am making headway there...hope it continues!

    ~ THANK YOU ~
    To the lovely person that sent me a voucher for my birthday, it was very sweet and I wish you would tell me who you were so that I could thank you properly! Anyway thanks again :)

    ~ NEXT PROJECT ~
    is calendars, I usually do one for Brian, my MIL and myself (for work) so I really want to try and knock them over on the weekend, which might happen since the girls have a party on Saturday...we'll see. That reminds me, I actually did one for a Kris Kringle present, it turned out really well, especially since I had no photos of/for the person I made it for, I ended up using stock pics and I think it turned out great (well OK anyway)...might get around to posting it here one day...or maybe not! LOL

    Again life is good for me and my family at the moment! Hope you are all having the same luck as me! Have a great day everyone....

    7 Comments:

    Blogger Angela said...

    The layouts are stunning Lee! LOVE that one of Seaspray, just beautiful. We were supposed to be heading there this weekend, but it's not going to happen now, Wayne has to work... oh well, at least it means some money will eventually come in :).
    Hope that you do start going to bed early, lol, I go early and still find it hard to get up.. I must be getting old :P, I used to be a night owl too.
    Glad to hear that your "word" seems to be working.. keep it up :)
    Oh and I can't wait to see those calendars... SO GET ONTO THEM!! LOL ;)

    January 12, 2007 3:53 pm  
    Blogger Lis said...

    Beautiful LO's!! I too love the Seaspray one! Quinn sounds like she's getting to be quite the whizz at Chess...you better smarten up ;-)

    I bet it sux being at work with Brian and the girls home :(

    Hope you enjoyed your day off with them today!

    January 12, 2007 4:32 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It's such a crazy adjustment returning to work, isn't it? I'll have to start getting to bed WAY earlier so I'll be in the same boat as you.

    Lovely, lovely LOs!

    January 12, 2007 7:00 pm  
    Blogger Lis said...

    Noice!!!!!

    January 13, 2007 8:26 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    OMG Lee!! It's just FANTASTMAGORICAL!! (and I'm sure I saw that word on the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang movie poster yesterday lol)

    January 14, 2007 11:03 am  
    Blogger Melissa Ives said...

    Beautiful layouts! I love the sea one the best, but your style is so magical!

    January 14, 2007 5:00 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wowee! More awesome layouts for me to drool over! I have no fav's, I love them all! Amazing stuff!

    I know what you mean about being back at work with the family at home :o(

    Good luck with the calendars, and hope to see them soon!

    January 14, 2007 10:32 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home