• Friday, December 15, 2006

    { Yumm and Congrats }

    Congrats for the 2nd time within a month to the lovely Judy! Yep Judy is a Mama for the 2nd time to the gorgeous Ella Rose, congrats to Anna and Ross and the rest of the Dr Tax family!

    Also a huge Happy 21st Birthday wish too the GORGEOUS (see left) Deb, I hope your special day goes off with a bang and all your wishes come true!! I also hope your party is better than you ever dreamed!

    Oooh now I had lots to say, but can't remember any of it! Let me think... ummm, I am not quite organised for Christmas yet, but getting there slowly, need to pull my finger out and organise all the food for Christmas Day since we are having it here this year, which brings me to the deck...groan...still not finished! Those boys will need to put a few solid days to get it done by Christmas!

    I have been in an internet ordering frenzy lately, ordering some gifts via eBay, also ordered a new flash for my camera (woohoo) and a Lightsphere for my flash (double woohoo), which I got on Monday! Now all I have to do is figure out how to use them! (everything crossed ;-) ).

    Also ordered some fabulous dressing via email, from the Yumm Dressing Company. Yes dressing, salad dressing. And YUMM is the perfect way to describe it! We bought it early in the year at the Red Hill market on the Mornington Peninsula, if you ever have the opportunity, get down there, it's very foody, with something for everyone. Anyway, we used up the 500ml bottle we bought in no time, and have been craving it ever since. Finally got around to emailing and asking if we could order some. We now have 4 bottles and have almost had 1 bottle already! Many thanks to Tarryn who got us our fix again!

    In regards to my previous post, Angela suggestion about where my emails are going was the following:-

    Maybe they started digiscrapping, joined a yahoo group bought a laptop and then couldn't be bothered going anywhere!

    LOL isn't she FUNNY! (Even funnier than Wayne) ;-). I thought of another good one and laughed when I did, now I forgot! LOL I knew I should have written it down!

    Also had a suggestion from Mad Mick, he thinks it's got stuck in the big Echelon computer (the one that spies on us all) because it has suddenly developed a profound interest in Digiscrapping! LOL

    Check out the new MACdigiscrap Blog, a place for all the MAC girls to post their challenge entries too. The current challenge is Christmas pics, so head on over to see some, comments welcome, and if you have some pics to show us, leave the link in your comment, we'd love to see!

    Layouts are few and far between at the moment, but I did this one about a week ago, all about the feelings I have being a Mum.

    Lastly, to my friend, who has recently suffered a devastating loss, you are in my thoughts, and I am here for you.

    Have a great day everyone :)

    Labels: ,

    8 Comments:

    Blogger Angela said...

    First off Wayne is definately funnier than me... or rather, he can be in short bursts roflol ;).
    Fingers crossed that that decking gets done in time... but if it's anything like getting things done around here... sorry :(.
    That dressing sounds very Yumm. Might have to get some and give it ago.
    Love that Layout too Miss Lee, but I do love all your work :)

    December 15, 2006 3:57 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh you're game hosting christmas day! I've been avoiding it for years! ;o) I too hope the decking gets done - if James and his bro finish our pergola and decking early, you want me to send them over? Both carpenters by trade ;o)

    I've been to Red Hill market! A long drive, but GREAT food! The dressing looks very enticing!

    I love how you've done the journaling on your latest LO - very effective. And I love the brown too! Stunning!

    December 15, 2006 10:10 pm  
    Blogger Mel said...

    I love that LO too Lee, the journaling does look really cool like that and of course the photo is so beautiful!

    December 16, 2006 9:29 pm  
    Blogger Sherryll said...

    Love the new layout very much, it's gorgeous. I've never been to Red Hill market but have heard great things, the dressing looks very 'yumm' !! Good luck for the decking, I know Scotty will come through with the goods... !

    December 17, 2006 7:47 pm  
    Blogger Lis said...

    Beautiful photo of Deb and lovely LO.

    December 18, 2006 1:19 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Mmmm, that dressing sounds heavenly!

    December 20, 2006 6:04 am  
    Blogger Jude said...

    Thanks for your lovely congrats for Ella and re Deb's birthday. I think I am recovered finally today! I have not done anything much about Christmas - not one single pressie bought! Love the look of those salad dressings - anything tasty like that is just soooo nice. That LO looks so sumptious and rich - love the colour and the sentiments and the composition. Helps to have such lovely subjects of course too.

    December 20, 2006 8:02 am  
    Blogger Chris said...

    Gorgez Lo Lee and about those emails.....lol too funny!!!
    Just popping in to say miss you over at PBP and I know you are flat chat with everything these days. Also wanted to wish you all a very merry Christmas Lee and a safe and happy new year. Take care and will catch up with you in the new year once Christmas is over and we are back from holidays.

    December 21, 2006 4:18 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home