• Monday, November 13, 2006

    { MACdigi Mayhem }


    This is just a quick entry, I am so time challenged at the moment due to my real job, but had to get this up!

    We had our MAC conference on the weekend, and I met THE most wonderful, fun, caring, happy, special girls and could not have gotten along with them any better. We all got along like a house on fire and I wasn't at all suprised, after all, we have been friends for a while now, even though we hadn't met.
    Sadly our good friend Karen was unable to make it (from NZ), but we talked of her often and drank to her more ;)

    The pics here were taken on Sunday on Southbank, some at the restaurant and some walking around. Unfortunately these pics don't include Lis and Ruth as they weren't there on the Sunday, I will do another one of these from the Saturday night when 8 of us were there. The pics also include our own little MAC digi mascot, the gorgeous Deb and the lovely Dr Tax (AKA David, Judy's DH). We also got to meet the gorgeous Trent and lovely Matt on Saturday when they dropped Lis off, just wonderful, meeting all these fabulous people! Click for a larger view

    All I can say is that I am truly blessed to call ALL of these girls my friends and I know they are always here for me and I will be for them. Cheers MAC girls, you are the BEST!

    Labels: , ,

    10 Comments:

    Blogger Chris said...

    Sounds like all you girls had a great time Lee. Nice to meet and catch up and you know what always feels like you always knew each other. That's what I love about scrapping no matter what medium you use it brings people across the ways and allows such wonderful and precious friendships to be formed that have such an incredible bond. Love the pics and of course how you have popped them together as well....oh and yes some familiar faces in that lot.....lol

    November 14, 2006 12:06 pm  
    Blogger Jude said...

    Wow - can't believe you have got this up already... I was sooo exhausted yesterday. We are all wonderful aren't we! Being together in person was much the same as being together on line but better. I learnt so much from you girls and just about none of it was about digi scrapping... LOL. Looking forward to the next Macdigi conference...

    November 14, 2006 1:45 pm  
    Blogger jane said...

    that is wonderful! there is nothing better than finding a true connection with women, and making true friends!! so glad you had a good time! :)

    November 14, 2006 2:43 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    Yeah we ROCK! nuff said ;)

    Oh, wait I do have one more thing to say.... Superphenorical photos miss L!

    November 14, 2006 4:24 pm  
    Blogger Karen Johnson said...

    LOL Ange, love your new word!! :)
    But so true, you all do rock!! and I'm so sad I wasn't able to be there this time but look out for the next one, I'll be there with bells on :)
    Loving all those photos Miss Lee, they look amazing, you all loook amazing!!

    November 14, 2006 6:24 pm  
    Blogger Mick the Mad said...

    Stole my wife and left me with 2 kids for the weekend (one well behaved and the other a little monster).

    BUT She "who must be obeyed" came back sort of relaxed saying she "had the best time" and "those girls are terrific.

    All I can say is Thank you girls.

    November 14, 2006 7:53 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What an AMAZING collage of photos, LOVE it! So glad you girls had such an ace time, pfffft, yeah like we ever doubted it! ;)

    Cheers to you all!

    Are we still good for later in the month? ;o)

    November 14, 2006 8:33 pm  
    Blogger Sherryll said...

    You are amazing blogging already !
    I can't stop looking at the collage, it's wonderful, it was a great weekend to finally put faces to names, we are a lucky lucky bunch of great woman and I can't wait to the next get together.
    Thank you for asking me to join this group, I feel so blessed to be part of it:)

    November 15, 2006 8:57 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just got done reading Lis's blog and it sounds like all of you lovely ladies had a blast!!

    November 17, 2006 6:45 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am finally in....Yay!!! Must have been a blogger thing cos Angela can't post at non-beta blogs.

    Sooo...LOVE the layout of you guys on Sunday, so bummed I wasn't there :(

    Mick...so glad Sharon had a great time too!

    November 17, 2006 11:23 am  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home