• Tuesday, October 17, 2006

    { Layouts - by Quinn }

    Well Quinn has followed one of my Digiscrapping tutorials and now has the bug. These 3 layouts were done using pictures Quinn took herself.
    The tutuorial she followed was the koala one, the other two she acheived all on her lonesome! Clever IMHO!

    The two sunset ones Quinn did from beginning to end, right down to the quotes she used (which she made up herself LOL).

    I am very proud and think she has done a wonderful job.

    Bronte has done a few too, but I'll need to get them off the other computer, they make me so proud, it's not easy to master photoshop, especially when you are 9 and 7 yo!

    ~ DAYLESFORD ~

    I and 10 other girls are off to Daylesfor this weekend. This is the 3rd year we have done it and it is such a relaxing and fun weekend. There is no pressure to do anything but whatever you want, stay at the house, go for a beauty treatment, sit in a restaurant all day, explore the shops, play cards, scrabble, on the laptop.



    Can't wait, but of course there is always a downside, I miss my family when I am gone, especially Sunday morning when it's time to come home, I just can't wait until I get here. Sad, I know!

    The girls have Monday off school and I have taken the day off so I will have a day to recover before I go back to work, and then we are thinking of heading off camping for the following weekend, but we'll see. Have soooo much coming up soon, but I am not the only one, it's that time of year and Karen and Judy put me to shame! LOL ;)

    Anyway, have a great night :)



    Labels:

    7 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oooh, the girls are doing a fabulous job..but they have a great teacher!!

    I LOVE Daylesford! Just relax, pamper yourself and have fun..you deserve it!

    Did I tell you we've layby'd our new tent??? Look out camping sites..here we come!

    October 17, 2006 10:19 pm  
    Blogger Sherryll said...

    And so you should be proud of your girls, I agree, photoshop is hard to master on it's own, at 7 and 9 years of age, they are showing real talent:)

    Enjoy Daylesford, sounds like bliss, hope you get to relax and enjoy yourself.

    Hope the weather is good to your next camping weekend away !

    October 18, 2006 9:24 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a talent! The photos are amazing, and the layouts are just beautiful! Great job Quinn! I suspect they have a great teacher though :)

    I'm so jealous of your girls weekend away, it sounds brilliant! I know what you mean about missing the family though...perfectly normal! ;)

    October 18, 2006 9:28 am  
    Blogger Karen Johnson said...

    WOW Quinn well done these are beautiful layouts you have created, no wonder your Mum is so proud :)

    Hope you have a great weekend away Lee, sounds blissful :)

    Keep scrapping Quinn I loved looking at our layouts :)

    October 19, 2006 5:37 am  
    Blogger Angela said...

    Yay Quinn! the layouts are stunning... must get all that talent from your mum ;).. keep em coming.. can't wait to see Brontes either.

    Lee hope that you have a great weekend away...just think about the homecoming, I'm sure that it will be extra special :).

    October 19, 2006 2:31 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh my, those are lovely! Before you know it, she'll be a pro!

    October 19, 2006 11:56 pm  
    Blogger Chris said...

    Wow Lee you should be so proud of the girls they are doing an amazing job with PS. Incredible LO's. Even though I'm a bit late with this have a great weekend away.

    October 22, 2006 12:42 am  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home