• Monday, October 30, 2006

    { Finally a Layout }

    At last, I finally got a layout done! In fact I got 4 done over the weekend, when I was having Internet issues. Only gonna post one now, so I have something for the rest of the week. LOL ;)


    ~ BRIGHT EYES ~

    The pic is one I took of Quinn a few months back at a home photo shoot.

    The background is by me, the decorative font is called Silhouette, the script font is Porcelain. The gorgeous frame brush is from Scrap Artist - Flourish Frames (below) by Michelle Coleman.

    They are gorgeous! Check them out!


    (Click for a larger view)


    Anyway, thanks to all the MAC girls that helped me improve on this one, your advice is always invaluable! An exceptionally talented bunch! IMHO!

    ~ DECK NEWS ~

    There is none. LOL. It's going very slowly! Although we have 20 very deep holes out there. I am assured that the rest won't take long, dare I hope?

    ~ DAYLESFORD ~
    Was a blast! Great bunch of girls, lots of drinking, laughing and shopping had by all, and lots of pampering had by some (not me, this year).
    ~ MAC-CONFERENCE ~
    Less than 2 weeks now! Can't wait! Nuff said ;)
    ~ MEDICAL QUESTION ~
    Why would a child have a sore cheek? I thought it could be sinusitis, but I'm not sure. Bronte has a slight cold at the moment, I gave her a hanky drenched in Eucalyptus this morning hoping that might help, but she said it didn't really make a difference. She hasn't been hit in the cheek, (or doesn't remember) and there is no bruising, I am stumped, any suggestions?
    Have a great night all....

    Labels: ,

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Sherryll said...

    That's a gorgeous layout, love the rich blue colour you've used.

    Glad you enjoyed Daylesford and yes, less that 2 weeks til we get to meet the fabulous mac girls, well nearly all of them, I hope someone has international dialling on their mobile for our NZ calls !

    I hope Bronte's cheek gets better, I have no idea what could be causing this, maybe a spider bite ?

    October 30, 2006 10:09 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Beautiful LO and stunning photo!!!!
    Glad your weekend away was sooo wonderful!!!
    2 weeks...can't wait..wooo hoooooo!!!

    Hmmmm...not sure about the cheek????

    October 30, 2006 10:12 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Not sure about the cheek. Hope she feels better soon, though. Love that photo!!!

    October 31, 2006 4:19 am  
    Blogger Angela said...

    That LO is STUNNING Lee! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colour, but you knew I would didn't you ;)?
    Love the frame too, just had a look and they've got 30% off at the moment.. I don't think it's going to last till I get home from work though :(.. grrr, might have to have a quick skwiz (sp).
    I'm glad that you had a great weekend away, first in a couple methinks :)
    As for Bronte's cheek.. could it be teeth related? I know that when my wisdom teeth (lol that is funny!) act up, it makes my cheek sore.....

    October 31, 2006 7:08 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I LOVE your latest LO - such a vivid colour and just beautiful! Good to hear Daylseford was a blast, though I never doubted it wouldn't be what with drinking/shoppping/pampering to do!

    When are you going to post your latest LO's over at PBP, huh, huh??? We miss you...

    October 31, 2006 3:00 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home