• Wednesday, October 11, 2006

    { Electric Love }

    Funny thing happened at school drop off this morning.....

    Almost every morning when I kiss Bronte goodbye we both get a shock from static electricity. This morning it was a big one and we were laughing about it. Then Quinn said "I know Mummy, I'm going to get a photo of you and Bronte kissing and then I'll do a layout and I'll put 'Electric Love' on it."
    LOL That cracked me up! She is thinking like a scrapper already, I hope she keeps up with it.... which reminds me I must get her layout off the other puter and post it!
    Hope this made you smile.
    Here are two pics I took last week when we were camping... I was experimenting with over exposing and playing with different settings on the camera, these are two of the results. I love them, just desaturated them in PS and this is what they turned out like.
    Have a great night, and big hugs to Lis, all the MAC girls are thinking of you and we hope all went well.


    Labels:

    7 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh, I get static shocks all the time too! Funny story though, it did make me smile :)

    Would love to see your daughter's layouts - both of them, because I'm pretty sure they've both scrapped.

    I love that effect Lee, LOVE it! You've inspired me to play around now too, dammit! LOL

    October 11, 2006 9:09 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    LOL Lee, that did make me laugh :)... what a great scrap topic, can't wait to see what Quinn comes up with :).
    Speaking of statick shocks I'm always getting (giving) them. The other day at the gardening show, I gave one to the guy handing out bags... how embarrassing!
    Love the photos! You really are getting some amazing shots!

    October 12, 2006 10:18 am  
    Blogger Sherryll said...

    That photo is adorable, I can't wait for another scrapping spectacular.
    Your 'electric kiss' morning is precious and you've definately gotta scrap that moment for the memories.
    Your are the photographer extradinaire at the moment!

    October 12, 2006 12:17 pm  
    Blogger katef said...

    Oh you are indoctrinating her young aren't you!

    I love the photo on the right.. the expression and saturation is perfect!

    October 12, 2006 1:14 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Those photos look awesome!!!

    Sounds like you have another 'pro scrapper' in the making!

    Thanks for all your unwavering support Miss L...love ya xx

    October 12, 2006 3:05 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow. Looks great!! Electric Love... would be a neat name for a kit. :)

    October 13, 2006 4:00 pm  
    Blogger Karen Johnson said...

    Can't wait to see that layout :)
    Love the photos, love the look :)

    October 13, 2006 6:51 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home