• Monday, September 25, 2006

    { Spring Cleaning Frenzy }

    Oh I so wish I was this motivated when it comes to spring cleaning my house LOL. I have been busy renovating my blog, as you can see, and while I was doing it, I was getting lots of valuable feedback from the MAC girls, so thanks girls.

    In my frenzy I have also helped renovate, Angela, Shez and Sharon's blogs (Sharon's is still a work in progress, under review and discussion.) Go check them out, I must say, I think they look better than mine LOL, oh well!

    ~ IMAGINATION PROMPTS ~
    I have also added a section for "Sites I Love to Visit", the top one is a site I found yesterday, called "Imagination Prompts", I thought it was a great site to use when I can't think of anything to write here, but, in saying that, I really am enjoying this blogging journey. I have found that it helps me focus on all the good things in my life, and when I sit down in front of my computer ready to make an entry, I can clear my mind and really think about what I have achieved, enjoyed, laughed at, and for the most part it's all good! Anyway, I am rambling, check the site, if you need to be inspired, either for writing on your blog, or even in your layouts, I think it's a great way to get started.... so get writing, I love reading about my cyber friends, it's like a special glimpse into everyones inner self, don't worry about your spelling, or editing your feelings, the important thing is to get it down....*stepping down off soapbox now*. ;)

    ~CAMPING~
    Our camping holiday was delayed slightly, due to inclement weather, (otherwise known as bloody strong winds!). We are now heading over tomorrow, it's been nice to get those few extra days in at home. Also, I am going to try and take a leaf out of (MAC) Judy's book and not overpack, I loved your theory Judy, but I am not sure I'm strong enough to do it! LOL

    ~REALITY~
    Well I spoke too soon about how great my darling daughters have been lately, it all came crashing down today LOL. They argued over everything and it drove me insane! Hopefully, getting away tomorrow, will interupt their cycle, and they will revert back to loving sisters. Even worse, is when they are arguing one minute, and start giggling insanely the next! Oh soooo frustrating, but I love them more than the world either way.

    ~SLOW COOKER~
    Finally bought a slowcooker today, threw in some Chicken, Carrots, Brocolli, Cauliflower, tinned Tomatoes, and a sachet of Apricot Curry Chicken, (didn't have any apricots LOL). Anyway it was quite tasty and the meat was lovely, but I forgot to put an onion in and I think that was a missed. But I am looking forward to experimenting more! We might even take it camping!

    ~LASTLY~
    *Judy, I hope you are enjoying your holiday, I'm sorry I mixed up your departure day, and don't forget to have a drink for me when you meet up with (MAC) Karen :)
    *Mick, glad to hear you are healing well, although my morbid side is dying to see your scar! LOL
    *Lis, so glad your back

    Oh I was gonna upload some camping pics, so you could all see how beautiful it is, but bloggers not playing fair tonight :(

    Happy days.... :)

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Sherryll said...

    Your new look blog looks fantastic too, have a great time camping, hope the weather is kind to you, my kids were very naughty thismorning too til I read the riot act to both of them, we then enjoyed the rest of the day, glad your crock pot was a success, sure it was still lovely minus the onion, relax and enjoy the rest of your hols:)

    September 25, 2006 10:48 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    Love the look of your blog Lee... but have to say I like mine better lol ;).
    The site looks very helpful, lol, anything to help me write!!
    Hope that you have (probably had by the time you get this) a fantastic time camping. I so need to go there myself one day... Wayne's parents were there last weekend and they loved it.
    Great to hear about the crockpot success... can't wait to hear what it's like with the onion ;)

    September 26, 2006 1:51 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love the new look, the colors are fantastic. Mmmmm, whenever I even read the word curry, I salivate uncontrollably. Sorry your camping trip was delayed... enjoy it later, though!

    September 26, 2006 2:24 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow, have you been busy with your blog renovations, and how nice of you to do so many other's too! It looks fabulous Lee, another area you are very talented in :)

    Will definitely check out your links, and I hope you guys have a blast camping!

    September 28, 2006 10:17 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home