• Tuesday, September 19, 2006

    Hugs and something different.

    ::: {{{{{BIG BEAR HUGS}}}}} :::
    Hugs to my friend who is having a rough time of things at the moment. You're always in my thoughts, and if good thoughts count, you should feel better soon :)



    :::SOMETHING DIFFERENT:::
    These two layouts are extremely different from what I usually do, but I had great fun doing them. I made all the grids and gradients myself but used a star brush from Anna Aspens to create the interest around Quinn and Bronte and the words.

    Click for a larger view.

    Of course the girls love them, I think they think they look like super heroes LOL.

    :::KARAOKE:::
    I remembered that I had videotaped some of the very bad karaoke the other night, I just need to get them off my phone and uploaded somewhere and then I will put them on here. Trust me, they are NOT easy listening. LOL

    :::THANKS AND FYI:::
    Thanks to Annette for the heads up on Denise Docherty's new kit, it's gorgeous, and I can't wait to get it, but sadly I can't get into the site, I've had this trouble before, but it's not consistent, sometimes I can get to that site and other times I can't, at the moment I can't! :( Anyway, if you're interested, check out the lovely Denise's Blog NOW YOU KNOW. Also you should check out Spaceraven.net for amazing inspiration, tutorials and gorgeous brushes, which use in almost all my grunge style layouts.

    Also, in my travels, I found this site here Just AD Inspiration. It has a great array of ads to use as inspiration. Although I sometimes find it hard to do, I can see how looking at these could inspire creativity, a very useful tool for lots of people. Let me know what you think.

    :::SCHOOL HOLIDAYS:::
    Bronte has gone to play at friends today and Quinn has a friend here at the moment. We ducked out this morning and bought Bronte's birthday present (ssshhhhh ;) ) and now Quinn and Maggie are making finger puppets with some old felt that I found.

    It is hot hot hot here today and very very windy, there has been warnings issued for the wind so I expect it to get worse, I hope it blows itself out so there is no wind next week when we are camping. Don't mind if it's cold but wind is blah!

    Enjoy your day :)

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are just too sweet *mwa*.

    Now those layouts are incredibly amazing, that star brush just sets the photos off! Awesome photos, bet the girls love them!

    It is on the warm side today hey! Been outside with the little man and we nearly got blown away!

    So envious of your camping trip!

    September 19, 2006 3:17 pm  
    Blogger Jude said...

    Lee - those LO's are just really clever. I am really taken aback by the dimensional aspect you have created. I really really love them. And can I say a zillion thankyous for that wonderful Just Ad Inspiration link... that is the most fantastic site. so pleased to know about it.

    September 19, 2006 7:40 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    Lee, those LO's are just fantastic! But all your work is fantastic so I'm just saying the same old same old lol. Can't wait to see the Karaoke, lol, or maybe not ;). I'm sure that it will give me a laugh though!
    LOVE Denise's site!
    LOVE the ad site that you posted too, ta.
    Sounds like you are having a good week off. Yesterday was a little hot and windy wasn't it? Majorly dusty at work... those poor people at the tulip farm lol ;)
    and I'm sure that you are going to have a fabulous time next week :)... even if it is windy.
    Ok think I covered it all, apart from the well wishes.... sending cyber hugs her way as well :)

    September 20, 2006 8:15 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lee these layouts are so fantastic! More than words can describe! I think you should offer online classes for each of your fantasmagorical layouts (got that word from you!) ;) I know I would be the first to enrol!

    Thanks for the ad site, going to check that out!

    Enjoy the hols with your gorgeous girls!

    September 20, 2006 7:42 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home