• Thursday, September 21, 2006

    {Happiness is the best...}


    :::Photo Shoot:::

    Here are a couple of the pics taken yesterday from the photo shoot we did here yesterday of Shez's kids and her little neice Karla.

    As you can see all three are very photogenic and were very good models.

    I think Shez was happy with the pics and so was I, a good many turned out great, a lot more than I expected LOL

    Anyway it was great fun and then the kids all played together like they'd known each other all their lives! Click on the pics for a larger view.


    :::PJ Day:::

    Another lovely day today, we had our PJ day and justbummed around, the girls made puppets with some old felt I found and then they sewed beads on too. They aren't quite finished, but it kept them amused for hours. We also had a game of scrabble and then Quinn and I had a game of 500.

    Love these days, so special, I've said it before, I'm a lucky girl.

    Managed to catch up on all my banking and bill paying, not a job I should put off *groan*. But it's done now. There have been a lot of bills lately with all the extra bits and peices we have done around here. And while there is still lots more to be done, the rest can wait while our bank account recovers!

    :::Get Well Wishes:::

    Sending good healing vibes to Mr Supreme Being, otherwise known as Mr Sharon or Mad Mick. He had an op on his hand today and is recovery, so get well soon, Michael and I hope that hand doesn't keep you out of action for too long, for your sake and Sharon's :)

    Also happy hugs go to my other friend, you know who you are, you are coping really well, and you are always in my thoughts, my friend.


    :::Days of Miracle and Wonder:::

    The layout at the bottom, has had a few incarnations and this is what I settled on.

    Brushes are by Denise Docherty (big surprise) LOL and me.

    Journaling Reads :

    You know how to enjoy yourself more than anyone else I know. You are always so consistent in your out look and your approach to life. You seem to savour every moment, and you just exude contentment and it’s obvious you know how to relax and also how to entertain yourself. These photos were taken at Seaspray after an impromptu game of soccer with the rest of our group. I can tell you love these times we spend with friends and family, you love the constant company and the bustle that several families create when ‘living’ together. You laugh so hard and run so fast, you put your all into everything you do. You delight in the company of others and revel in the opportunity to try new things, play with lots of different people and just interacting with people. In fact in short you are the life of the party.Mar ‘06

    Anyway, that's all for me, have a great day/night and happy scrapping :)

    8 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks Lee - I'll be sure to pass on your best wished to "Mr Sharon" (he gonna love it that you called him that NOT)!!

    The photos that you took look great!!

    I'm off to bed...been a LONG day.

    September 21, 2006 10:42 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Those are killer photos and, you're right, the kids are very photogenic.

    I can relate to letting the bank account build up again after remodeling. But it sure pays off, doesn't it? Speaking of bills, I get to do that today. *sigh*

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll keep tabs on yours (I'm a blog addict)!

    September 22, 2006 12:07 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Those photos are AMAZING!! I want to come down for a photo shoot ;-) Great job Lee, I know Shez loves them! Your journalling is always so honest, love it! Another fantastic LO!

    Thanks for being you x

    September 22, 2006 8:54 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wow those photos are awesome... want to come take some pics of my two ferals??

    September 22, 2006 2:16 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    PJ day, what an awesome idea! Leave them on for tonight's chat too, and I'm going to join you in a drink, even if no-one else does! ;) Gorgeous photos too Lee!

    September 22, 2006 4:33 pm  
    Blogger Jude said...

    They are beautiful photos - I really hope I can take this quality photos when my babies come... Karen and Lee I need help. And I will have a glass of champers in hand tonight too - better go and put on my PJ's.

    September 22, 2006 8:16 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    Stunning photos Lee, once again, and that LO is too... I really don't know what to say anymore.. I just keep going over the same stuff lol...

    September 23, 2006 11:07 am  
    Blogger Karen Johnson said...

    Love the photos in your layout Lee,very expressive and creative :)

    as for the others....well they are wonderful, love the one of the three kids, such good looking kids too :)

    September 23, 2006 3:59 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home