• Saturday, September 23, 2006

    { Double Tag }

    Oh, two tags in one day, I've been tagged by Chris and Eugenia!!!.....lol.
    ~~ TAG ONE ~~
    If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?

    Exactly where I just built!!! 7 minutes walk to the CBD but across from a reserve where thesunrises everyday over a row of beautiful trees, that run a long a creek..... soooo lucky....
    What's your favorite article of clothing?
    Whatever is comfortable, but I have lots of winter scarves and I never leave home without one (except in summer LOL)
    Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex?
    I'm a sucker for a strong jawline, you know the ones, where the riplle when they clench their teeth *sigh*
    What's the last CD that you bought?
    Well that is hard since I can be naughty, but I bought the latest PINK! CD for Quinn for her birthday, it is fantastic and we all love it, while there is swearing her message is great. DON'T BE A DOOR MAT, YOU ARE STRONG AND SMART SO "BE" STRONG AND SMART!!! Makes a nice change from half naked women singing about how sexy their man is!
    Where's your favorite place to be?
    At home with my family all snuggled up or camping with our close friends and family.
    Where is your least favorite place to be?
    In the wind.
    What's your favorite place to be massaged?
    Top of my shoulders, I think it's something to do with the time I spend on my computer ;)
    Strong in mind or strong in body?
    Definately the mind.
    What time do you wake up in the morning?
    Usually 15 minutes either side of 7am.
    What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
    That's easy.... my husband, he is chief cook!
    What makes you really angry?
    Small thing...... Dubbed TV commercials from overseas, if they can't spend some money on ads here then they don't deserve to sell their products here! Big Thing....... Governments and they're utter stupidity at times and the fact they think they can lie to us, and also the voters that are complacent.
    If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
    Guitar.
    Favorite color?
    That changes on a regular bases and depending on what I need a colour for...
    Clothes = Black
    Decorating = Red (at the moment)
    Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV?
    SUV
    Do you believe in an afterlife?
    No. But I'd be happy to be wrong :)
    Favorite children's book?
    I have two "Wilfred Gordon McDonald Partridge" by Mem Fox and the other is called "Miss Amelia Ellicott's Garden" by Liliana Stafford. I couldn't read them to my kids because I cried so much, it was too traumatic. They are both beautiful stories and I highly recommend them.
    What is your favorite season?
    Autumn, love the nice warm days and cool crisp mornings and evenings.
    What is your least favorite household chore?
    Ironing!!!!!!
    If you could have one super power, what would it be?
    Shapeshifter.... I'd make myself thin LOL
    If you have a tattoo, what is it?
    Dolphin
    Can you juggle?
    Ummm I used to be able too, I have no idea if I can now!
    The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
    My Nana, I miss her so much and wish I had recorded all the amazing things that she did in her life. She was so sweet and interesting.
    What's your favorite day?
    Friday, it's me day, my day off, I usually spend it at the movies and lunch with a friend or playing cards with her and my Auntie and then I spend the afternoon with my girls after school and I still have the wekend to look forward too!
    What's in the boot of your car?
    Picnic Rug, First Aid Kit, Ball and 6 stacker CD player....
    Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
    Hamburger.
    ~~ TAG TWO ~~
    This is a hard one!
    The rules of the tag are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. (I'm breaking this rule) Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

    So here's my 5
    1. My eyes are nearly always dilated (don't know why, no drugs though)
    2. I can bend my albows backwards (looks freaky)
    3. I try never to take the same route home twice in a row.
    4. If I wake in the night thinking of my kids I have to go and check them and make sure they are OK.
    5. The only jewellery I take off daily is my watch, the rest stays on all the time.

    So who to tag next....let me see.....ok these gals
    Karen, Lis and Angela and I will be kind and say that you only need to choose one of the tags to do :) Or both if you want too.
    Have great day :)

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Angela said...

    lol, you sound almost as freaky as me ;)...

    September 23, 2006 10:34 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lee I have been tagged too and I was going to tag those you tagged now who can I tag! Help me out here. It's the weird one. Love all your answers - very very interesting.

    September 23, 2006 10:37 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love reading these tag questions. I miss my nana, too. She died when I was 13, the first death I had to cope with. Oh, she made the most delish cherry juice and vegetable soup with barley!

    September 23, 2006 11:46 am  
    Blogger Karen Johnson said...

    Oh you have a tott Miss Lee......won't ask whereabouts lol and thanks so much for the tag :P

    September 23, 2006 4:07 pm  
    Blogger myslewis said...

    I can relate to #3 particularly if I am walking! It really was hard :-) I'm glad yoou joined in.
    Eugenia

    September 24, 2006 12:39 pm  
    Blogger Sherryll said...

    I'd like to see you bend your elbow, WOW !!!
    Tattoo Missy Lee.....you groovy thing, LOL !
    Hoping Brian can move off the favourite appliance seat now you've got a crock pot, he he
    Love this blog, great to find out more about my new friend:)

    September 25, 2006 5:31 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home