• Saturday, August 12, 2006

    Short Vent...

    Not quite sure how to word this, and I know it will come out all cryptic, but I gotta get it off my chest.

    Yesterday someone made an off hand remark to me (about me), quite innocent and I saw the funny side of it, in fact it was entirely laughable. I repeated this remark and got the shock of my life that this comment had been made by someone else, someone that should know better. I am so sad and feel my friendship with certain people will be affected now. I am angry and upset about it, and can't imagine things will ever be the same. I have done nothing wrong and there were no accusations, but these words have been said now, and I know I will never be able to forget them. I feel like if I am around these people I will need to be on guard and very aware of ceratin things that I shouldn't need to be. Which makes me not want to be around them at all.

    Well that didn't make me feel better at all.

    8 Comments:

    Blogger Sherryll said...

    oh Lee, sometimes people just don't think do they :(
    I'm sure they never meant to hurt you, if they are close friends maybe try to clear the air and you can put this behind you OR keep it in the memory bank for now....
    I understand how you feel, I can forgive but I NEVER forget :)
    Hugs to you x

    August 12, 2006 12:08 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    Oh Hugs Lee ((( ))!
    I hope that this all gets sorted, and you feel better about it soon. People sometimes say things that really sound different than what they mean (talk about cryptic lol, did I mention that I'm terrible at explaining things ;) ). I hope that these people will realise that what they have said upset you, and apologise, but sometimes that's just not enough is it? Some more hugs coming your way.... :)

    August 12, 2006 2:56 pm  
    Blogger Karin said...

    Sorry to hear it Lee - I hope you can sort it out - as the others have already said, sometimes people say things without thinking and don't always know the consequence of what's been said. Best to let the person know how upset you are, they probabl don't even realise what they've done or said.

    August 12, 2006 8:17 pm  
    Blogger Karen Johnson said...

    Vent all you like Lee that is what friends are for, we are here to listern and confort, big kiwi cuddles coming your way :)

    August 12, 2006 9:11 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hugs Lee xxxxxxx

    August 13, 2006 11:41 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I've only known you such a short time Lee, but from what I know, I can't understand why anyone would want to say anything negative towards you. I think you're an incredibly talented and generous person, not to mention just plain lovely! Don't let this comment change you, as hard as that will be. Take it on board, but try not to take it to heart - people can sometimes say the most stupid things. Big hugs to you :o)

    August 13, 2006 6:10 pm  
    Blogger katef said...

    Anyone who doesn't love you for you isn't worth it.... take some space if you need it, walk away if you have to... but Annette is right, don't let this change you. You are plain ace, don't forget it.

    August 14, 2006 1:30 pm  
    Blogger Chris said...

    Oh Lee {{{{{hugs}}}}} to you chicki that is so sad. I've only known you for a little while and I find you a terrific person and those that say negative things about you ...well it simply aint worth it chicki. Don't let it change who you are as dificult as it may seem.

    You are a wonderful person Lee and I just hope that you can pick yourself up from this and get back on track. Some people simply just don't think!

    {{{HUGS}}}

    Oh and BTW I got 2 shoulders if you need them :) :)

    August 14, 2006 5:02 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home