• Thursday, August 10, 2006

    ~ A Quickie :) ~


    OK Just a quickie, nothing to say in my boring life, other than I had a great day at work today, had a good giggle of some peoples ridiculousness! Always good for a laugh....

    :::BOOKS:::

    First pic is a layout I did of some photos of Quinn reading which I took a couple of weeks agao. Love the pics, but the LO leaves a lot to be desired...no wow factor here people, move along!
    Journaling is boring, so I won't bother!


    :::COUSINS:::

    This next pic is one I tried to upload a couple of weeks ago when blogger didn't particularly like me.... anyway here it is here. The kids had a day off school, so we got some DVD's for them and my cousin, my auntie and I played 500 for a few hours, so much fun! For them and us!


    :::MY CLOCK:::

    This is a clock I bought about six years ago from St Kilda markets. I just love it but it's been in a cupboard since I bought it because I didn't want to put it up until we moved into our home. Anyway, I thought it was special enough to show you guys! LOL


    :::MORE HUGS:::
    Another hug for LIs, just coz and sending good decision making vibes to Annette to!


    Have a great night all!



    Oh! Just thought of something else...girls both got their haircut tonight, I meant to take the camera like my nutter dental visit, but forgot! Anyway, they both had a good 5-5 inches cut off and I will post pics soon!

    Sleep well, especially you Karin ;)

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Angela said...

    I'm glad you had a laugh at work today.. nothing like laughing at people ;).... Love the Lo, youhave no idea of what you are talking about! The colours are great, and so are the photo, and I'm sure that the journaling is fabbo too (coz yours always is!). Love the cousins photo, they all look so close, and that clock is way cool ;).I LOVE it! How big is it? Ok, enough from me, I was going to do a lo tonight, but can see i'm not going to get roundto it :)

    August 10, 2006 8:57 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh I love playing 500!!! I'm coming down one Friday!

    Great layout, and fantastic photo of the cousins!! Love that clock too, it's cool!!

    Thanks for more hugs...I'm coming down for real ones soon :)

    August 10, 2006 9:13 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think your book layout is so elegant, I love it! Such a gorgeous pic of the kids too!

    Oh, and my friend has one of those clocks, they are AWESOME!

    Thanks for the vibes on the decision making - nothing like avoidance though! hehehe ;o)

    August 11, 2006 12:14 am  
    Blogger Karin said...

    Thanks for the thought.

    I like this LO much better than yesterdays - the photo suits, know what I mean?

    Great photo and gorgeous clock.

    August 11, 2006 8:11 pm  
    Blogger Sherryll said...

    Love that clock !
    Can't wait to see the girls new hair styles, bet they're still gorgeous !
    Great layout and the cousins photo is wonderful too.
    Hope the pics was fun today

    August 11, 2006 8:15 pm  
    Blogger Karen Johnson said...

    That clock is gorgeous Lee, love the colour, like thelayout too, the photos are cool.......so it may not have the wow factor that is always present in your layouts but its a great memory to capture and perserve :)

    August 12, 2006 9:14 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home