• Thursday, August 31, 2006

    ~People Can Be So Good~

    Just had to share this with you. I got it via email from a lovely lady who happened to stop by my website (which is so incredibly outdated it's not even funny!). Some people are just so giving in their praise and it just makes you realise that this wonderful art can touch more than just our families and loved ones.

    Anyway, here is the email:

    So.........
    Its a nice quiet Monday evening. I have just put my two baby girls to bed for the night.
    I've just started digital scrapbooking this week. Opened up my google page, ran the search engine and came across your website.
    Im touched by what I saw. Your work has inspired me to create something hopefully
    as beautiful as what you have done here on your site.
    Is that your family? Your work made me feel like i was a part of that fmily.
    My girls are only young. 2.5years and 4.5months - so we have many things to look forward to - being a single mum - I am on my own - Its hard financially - but digital scrapbooking makes it so easy to cherish our memories photographically and with the help from Corel PSP and my new founded inspiration from you, I hope I can come up with some layouts as beautiful as your own!

    Thankyou so much for sharing your talent!
    The website is terrific!
    I'll be back!!

    Kindest and sincere regards
    Sandi! :)

    How nice is that! These are just the sort of things that inspire us to do better and try harder!

    :::THE WALL ART:::

    I got it today!!! Yay! It's looks great and I am glad I hadit done. It is very big though, but my husband thinks it is fine and I'm sure once it is on the wall, it won't seem so huge.

    Big thanks to the girls that created the Visual Emotions Collection and in particular Denise Docherty. Couldn't have done it without you!
    We have friends coming over tomorrow night before we go out, so I guess that will be the moment I 'll know if it's OK. Sometimes when you look at something for so long it is hard to be objective!

    Sleep well....

    6 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh, now that is so sweet! I can understand why though, your work truly is inspiring!

    Congrats on getting your canvas, hope to see a pic of it up on your wall soon :o)

    September 01, 2006 1:14 am  
    Blogger Angela said...

    Well, you're going to have to update that site now aren't you?
    Of course someone was going to email you girl! Your work is phenomenal! Every single LO is brilliant, and you have this wonderful talent of really showing the emotion in it. Not too mention the journaling.....

    I'm sure that the canvas looks stunning... get a picture of it and show us it on the wall.. and I know all to well that feeling of looking at something too long lol..

    September 01, 2006 7:18 am  
    Blogger Zebette said...

    What a fantastic email, I bet you were stoked to get such a lovely reponse to your work.
    I can't wait to see your wall art hanging up either!

    September 01, 2006 8:47 am  
    Blogger Sherryll said...

    WOW, what kind words she wrote that are so very true, bet you were very touched by this stranger :)
    I can't wait to see the canvas, I will await my viewing !!! I'm sure it's spectacular, I wish I'd seen the girls faces when they saw their photo on canvas, I think you're too hard on yourself and you should realise the talent you were given :) It's truly a gift you have :)
    You're a very special person and I have found that out this week.

    September 01, 2006 12:37 pm  
    Blogger Mel said...

    Cool Lee! Bet that canvas looks awesome! I wanna see too!

    September 01, 2006 5:32 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Such a lovely message...how nice of her!

    September 01, 2006 11:04 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home