• Friday, August 04, 2006

    Blah...

    Hi everyone, please excuse my absence. I am having ISP issues at the moment and can't get on line at all (I am at work right now).

    My email addy may be bouncing too, but all should be fixed by Monday, hopefully, before the weekend though.

    Hi to all the special MAC girls, I hope you are not giving me too much email to catch up on, although, I am probably bouncing anyway. Save any important stuff for when I get back! :)

    Hope PBP is going well, and I'm sure missing all the amazing layouts that are posted there!


    Hope to catch you all on the weekend... it's like my right arm has been cut off!

    Take care .....

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Sherryll said...

    oh so glad you're ok, thought you'd dropped off the earth !!!
    there's no goss, but I could make some up if you like, nah, that would be nasty...
    Can't wait til you're back, just thought there were much more important things in your life at the moment !!! Glad to hear that's not the case, LOL

    August 04, 2006 12:16 pm  
    Blogger Karin said...

    I thought it was just your Yahoo mail bouncing again - sorry it's the whole ISP - major bummer

    August 04, 2006 7:08 pm  
    Blogger Karen Johnson said...

    you are missed :)

    August 04, 2006 7:52 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    Well, you are back now... just shows how behind the 8ball I am lol.... just letting you know that the sidebar is still down the bottom for me... not sure why... ummm, I've got a widescreen too..

    Oh, and YES you were missed :)

    August 07, 2006 8:01 pm  
    Blogger Chris said...

    Hey Lee I hope all this ISP rubbish is fixed now nothing worse when we need our daily fix of internet activity....lol So glad you are just loving PBP as well....it's an awesome site to be involved with!!!

    August 08, 2006 3:49 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I had ISP issues last night from the time I got home to the time I went to bed - it is like missing a body part!! Sounds like it's all sorted now, which is great, because we've been missing you at PBP!

    August 08, 2006 4:33 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home