• Friday, July 28, 2006

    My apologies....

    Oh man, I just read my last post! Could that have been anymore boring! I think not! Sorry!

    That being said, I don't have much to say right now either LOL!

    Ummm let's see, oh I went to the movies today with Suzy. We were a little disappointed as the movie we wanted to watch finished yesterday, so we went and saw The Lake House with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock, which neither of us thought we would really like much. But we were both pleasantly surprised and really really enjoyed it. It won’t win an Oscar, but was interesting none-the-less.

    Ok below is a pic of Bronte getting “Freak Tooth” out. She was very brave, but I think the dentist and her assistant were a little more concerned about the nutter Mum that had to photograph the event!


    This is our darling, cute niece Kira! With her equally cute Dad, Garry. There is a layout in the previous post! Where I also raved about what a great kid she is! The next pic down is the 3 Scott cousins together!



    Just a couple of pics around the house that I have taken! Nothing earth shattering, but hey it’s something to post! LOL Grrrr, blogger won't take anymore pics.... I am at the point I might pay for a blog! blah blah blah!




    Finally, Quinn has netball on Saturday, there are only 3 games to go and we have yet to win one! But it’s still cute anyway!
    LOL

    Have a great weekend everyone, I expect to spend a large part of Sunday at Kate’s new site! Very excited to make my new digiscrapping home a great Australian one!

    Good luck to Kate and her team for the big opening and on going success!

    4 Comments:

    Blogger katef said...

    Oh so cool that you photographed the dentist visit love it! And thanks for the message of support, it means a lot! I so hope you have a spare second to come play with is sometime!

    July 28, 2006 10:34 pm  
    Blogger Karen Johnson said...

    Cool photos Lee, love the view in your kitchen and fancy taking photos of your poor baby at the dentist!.....isn't wee Kira a sweetie, I bet she loves her older cousins and vice cersa :)

    July 30, 2006 7:41 pm  
    Blogger Sherryll said...

    great photo of the house
    and our dentist Jenny, yeah our kids love her too !
    Kira is an adorable little girl.

    July 31, 2006 9:33 am  
    Blogger Angela said...

    LOl poor Bronte.. but I can fully understand the crazy mum taking pictures lol ;). Love the photos of the house.. it really does look fantastic, well all the photos I;ve seen anyway ;).

    July 31, 2006 5:34 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home