• Thursday, July 13, 2006

    FREAK TOOTH....

    FREAK TOOTH
    Well Bronte had her freak tooth pulled today, aaaah such a sad day for all of us... Freak tooth has become part of our family, it has been given a special place in our hearts and now it's gone. And not without a fight either, unfortunately, freak tooth had gum growing around it as well as a nodule of gum growing inside, so there was lots of tugging and pulling. Bronte was very brave even though it obviously hurt more than any of us anticiapted including Dr Jenny. But after lots of "oooowing and aaaahing" freak tooth left the building! Mad Mum was in there taking photo's of said extraction so look out for a layout soon on a blog near you (or just this one).

    Well I can tell you that the hours for this new job are taking it's toll, I miss my time alone, but at the same time I love my job, so I guess there is a payoff for everything.

    I am off to Melbourne on Monday for a business meeting for my new job and I am nervous as hell! All the people there already know each other and despite my boisterous facade, I am not great with new people, but I am sure I will be fine 10 minutes in (fingers crossed).

    Went out for a last minute dinner tonight for my cousins birthday. A quick meal but I do love spending time with him and the rest of my extended family. Makes me lament the lack of camping weather right now.... ah I guess it gives us something to look forward to.

    House news, oh man we have a lot of work ahead of us, really don't know where to start and how to pay for it... must figure it out...


    A little layout on a game I played with my gorgeous Bronte Grace, what a scream I have with her....
    Here is the journaling :The other day we had a game of ‘Don’t Blink’. It turned into a side splitting and absolutely hilarious 10 minutes! You tried everything in your power not to blink and you just could not do it. Even when you held your eyes open with your thumbs, in some weird attempt to keep your eyes open, it just made you look like a scary character from a b-grade horror movie. Apparently, you thought if you could hold your mouth in the right position that it might help, but this was to no avail either. The game didn’t last too long because we kept laughing so much and I discovered it is very hard not to blink when you are practically wetting yourself with mirth. After a while Quinn also joined the game which made the situation even worse. By the end of the ‘don’t blink’ session we all had to use tissues to recover and I had to make a quick dash to the toilet before I had an accident. These are the moments that I treasure as your Mum. I hope these are the things you remember when you reminisce about your childhood.

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Sharon said...

    Lee, that is just so gorgeous that you have so much fun with your girls!! I must learn to loosen up, lol.

    July 13, 2006 11:05 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That is exactly the sort of thing that you remember fondly of your childhood - those times when you laughed so much together that you cried. I bet the generations to follow will love to read it too not only because it shows the closeness of you all but because journalling like this is teaching by example.

    July 14, 2006 8:55 am  
    Blogger Angela said...

    Awww.... bye bye freaky.. lol. Bronte sounds like such a brave girl :).. and the Layout is gorgeous (as always). You are such a fantastic mum to get these moments with your girls (says she that now has one bawling because I won't let her have pepsi!!), and they will definately cherish these los in years to come.

    July 14, 2006 4:34 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home