• Wednesday, July 05, 2006

    Contributing Editor and a layout.....

    Since I was offline for a month I didn't get to mention that I got an advance copy of the Digital Scrapbooking Mag. I have a total of 5 layouts published and a tutorial that I wrote on one of my Best and Brightest entries, "Dream Come True". But the most exciting bit was on the inside cover where I am noted as a "CONTRUBTING EDITOR", can you believe it? Little old me! What a buzz! Anyway, if you are interested, it's out now, there is a PDF version available for us distance challenged Aussie at Digital Scrapbooking Magazine (click here).

    Got to watch Pirates Of The Carribean last night, such a treat to watch a DVD in the middle of the week, but I am going to see the 2nd one on Thursday so I had to see the 1st one. Anyway I have always loved Johnny Depp and he is on my list for sure ;)

    The layout below is on my special gorgeous Bronte Grace, oh I can hardly explain what a great, wonderful, fun kid she is, you really need to know her to understand how delightful she truly is... except of course when she is not being delightful! LOL I am really happy with this layout, hope you gals like it too! (Click for a larger view) Not sure if you can read the journaling, if you can't and you want to, let me know and I'll publish tomorrow).



    Since I have recently had a huge run of Quinn layouts, I thought I'd better catch up with a some more Bronte ones, so here is another, all about how she (tries) to rule the roost! LOL

    Signing off, have a great night everyone! :)

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    As usual, Outstanding LOs!

    I was so excited when I received my copy of Digital Scrapbook Magazine and saw all your LOs in it this time. I also noticed the "contributing editor".

    Keep up the GREAT work!!!

    July 06, 2006 7:28 am  
    Blogger katef said...

    wow how cool to be an editor in a scrap mag!!! So deserving though you have talent coming out your wazzooo!

    July 09, 2006 12:06 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    Well la di da miss editor LOL, just kidding ;... great work Miss L, FANTASTIC to see your wonderful talent being showcased in the mag. And these lo's are no exception. LOVE them :).

    July 10, 2006 9:46 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home