• Friday, July 14, 2006

    Blogger via email!

    OK this is kind of a test post; I discovered that you can post messages via email, which might come in very handy.

     

    Anyway, I remembered something that I meant to say on my last post. I had Ruth and Sherryll from my Digital Scrapbooking Class come over the other night and we had a bit of a play, but mostly, of course we chatted. Shez bought over a bottle of champers some bitters and sugar cubes and we had champagne cocktails, which were lovely! In fact I could have kept going, but I came to my senses and remembered I work 4 days now! LOL

     

    What a lucky girl I am to have had the opportunity to teach this class, I got to know some wonderful people and also to enjoy the company of a few I already knew.

     

    Also a big thanks to Shez, for the lovely vase she gave me as a house warming present, I will take a pic and post it soon. It’s gorgeous, although extremely unnecessary!

     

    OK, want to see if I can post a layout, via this email thingy, so here is a random one.

     

    This was made with a kit, which I rarely do, but how could you not love Denise Docherty, she is divine!

     

    Bye for now ….. J

     

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Angela said...

    Wahhhh.. can't see it Lee.

    July 14, 2006 4:37 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home