• Friday, July 14, 2006

    Blogger via email!

    OK this is kind of a test post; I discovered that you can post messages via email, which might come in very handy.

     

    Anyway, I remembered something that I meant to say on my last post. I had Ruth and Sherryll from my Digital Scrapbooking Class come over the other night and we had a bit of a play, but mostly, of course we chatted. Shez bought over a bottle of champers some bitters and sugar cubes and we had champagne cocktails, which were lovely! In fact I could have kept going, but I came to my senses and remembered I work 4 days now! LOL

     

    What a lucky girl I am to have had the opportunity to teach this class, I got to know some wonderful people and also to enjoy the company of a few I already knew.

     

    Also a big thanks to Shez, for the lovely vase she gave me as a house warming present, I will take a pic and post it soon. It’s gorgeous, although extremely unnecessary!

     

    OK, want to see if I can post a layout, via this email thingy, so here is a random one.

     

    This was made with a kit, which I rarely do, but how could you not love Denise Docherty, she is divine!

     

    Bye for now ….. J

     

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Angela said...

    Wahhhh.. can't see it Lee.

    July 14, 2006 4:37 pm  
    Blogger Angel Without A Halo said...

    I think it is the BEST layout you have ever done.....rofl..I LOVE the WHITE SPACE, you have used it to show off the main subject so wellllllllll.LOL
    luv ya...

    July 15, 2006 4:51 pm  
    Blogger Angel Without A Halo said...

    Still LOVIN the white space...rofl

    July 17, 2006 8:31 pm  
    Blogger Sue Jones said...

    roflpmsl @ Miss M's comment!
    She nailed that layout perfectly!! :)

    July 22, 2006 10:44 am  
    Blogger Angel Without A Halo said...

    The white Space really does it for me.... :)

    July 22, 2006 8:26 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home