• Friday, June 16, 2006

    Quick Update

    Hi everyone, wow am I missing you guys!
    Well I am, of course, in the throws of moving house and working and I am flat out, but of course I always have time to email! And of course I'm not!
    It's because we don't have a phone connection! Eeek!
    At this very moment I am sitting outside our old house in the dark with my laptop using my modem from my car LOL! Our new phone line should be in on Monday, but I thought I'd try and get a heads up on my emails before then and download all my emails, so here I am, expecting the police to roll up at any moment, because someone has reported me for lurking in a running car, with the lights on and motor running as though I am ready for a quick get-away! LOL.
    So to all my MAC digi friends, I am missing ou very much, and can't wait to catch up with all you guys!
    To all my Scrapping Garden friends I'll be back soon and I can't wait to really get into the swing of things.
    And to anyone else that may have stubled on my blog, I'll be back soon!
    Oh and by the way, I have just seen a sneek peek of the next Digital Scrapbooking Mag, and I'm excited! YAY!
    Anyway, i hope to catch all my cyber friends on line Monday or Tuesday, take care of yourselves and I'll catch you then!
    PS Miss M, I read your one soul comment on my last blog entry and thanks, it made me cry, simple but very sweet! Love ya friend! :)

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Angel Without A Halo said...

    Woo hoo, beat everyone, I am the first to comment. First time ever. :)
    Might be that I got a text message saying "I have updated my blog"... hehehe.

    Lee I am so excited for you, I cant wait to hear about and see your nice new home. Lucky duck, but it's been worth all the hard work, it is very well deserved. How do the girls like it.. luvin it I bet?
    Can't wait to have you back. I miss our chats so much. Monday can't come fast enough for me.

    June 16, 2006 7:54 pm  
    Blogger Lis said...

    Hope the move is going well Lee!! See you back soon :)

    June 17, 2006 8:50 am  
    Blogger Sue Jones said...

    Great to catch up with you Miss L.
    Can't wait to see all the photos of your new house - with furniture and children!! :)

    June 17, 2006 9:59 am  
    Blogger Angela said...

    Hope it's all going smoothly Miss L, and we miss YOU too :(... can't wait till you get back online.. lol though the image of you sitting in the car is quite hilarious ;)... get a move on and head on back to the dark side!!

    June 17, 2006 11:21 am  
    Blogger shezzann said...

    yes, miss you heaps, can't wait to see the photos of your new house,
    it's now Wednesday so maybe your connection isn't up yet, damn, I can see you typing away in the night in the car !!! Good on you !!

    June 21, 2006 9:00 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    where are you?!?! We are missing you HEAPS!!!! Hope all is OK....

    June 25, 2006 1:15 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home