• Friday, May 12, 2006

    Singers, CD's and Survivor....

    Below is a CD cover that my cousin asked me to do for him. He is an amazing singer, but is very shy and lacks confidence. It is a pity because I believe he could be a star, if he put himself out there. He is in a band but won't sing in the lead, the punters are missing out for sure! He makes a CD every year of songs he writes and I was honoured to do the cover for him! Anyway he loved it and I can't wait to get my copy and listen to him doin' his thang! I am glad we get to hear around the camp fire almost every camping trip! It is such a treat, I tell you! Again, I used the Iron Orchid Papers from my BnB win! (Lucky girl, is me).


    My MIL is coming over to see Quinns netball game tomorrow and for an early Mothers Day lunch, which means that I get to have a quiet Mothers Day at home! Just what the doctor ordered, I think.

    No action on the house front for the past two days! Grrrr! It's frustrating when we are getting so close! I shouldn't complain, we were told 6 months and it is just over 4, so we are well ahead of schedule! Should consider ourselves lucky really.

    OOOOOOOOOOHHH MMMMAAAAANNNNN
    Just watched Survivor from Tuesday! And I am spewing!!! I really liked Austin! bloody Bruce and Danielle! They are idiots! man oh man! Why do they always sabotage themselves! gggrrrrrrr

    LOL Rant over, I know, I know, it's just a show, but compelling none the less.... Plus I thought Austin was a HUGE cutie pie!

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great work on the CD cover Lee, but then I wouldn't expect anything less LOL. Hope that you have a good "relaxing" mothers day.

    May 13, 2006 10:04 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh man! I really like Bruce but I wish he'd pull his head out of the sand and realise what he is up against. Whilst crazy Shane is still around, nobody is safe. They so should have got rid of Shane when they had the chance all those weeks ago.
    But, I didn't like Austin much. I actually dislike slimy Aras more. I was so pleased to see Bruce and Sally get the reward but how bad was it that they sat them in the rain???
    Okay, I'm rambling.... lol

    May 13, 2006 1:29 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home