• Wednesday, May 24, 2006

    Quickie....

    The Scrapping Garden.....
    Well the forum is up and you can register! Please hop on over and do it, I'd love to see all my cyber buddies there! You can upload all your wonderful layouts to the gallery and get posting in the forum! Woohoo and check out my first ever kit (for sale) at the store!





    Peaceful Moments.......
    OK this is the other layout, promised yesterday (who knows what I will upload tomorrow???) It is very plain but I love it, I think it's the pic that attracts me, I wanted to keep it simple so as not to take away from the photo.
    Journaling reads.. I love watching you sleep, you seem to eminate peace and tranquility. You must dream the most wonderful dreams, because you always sleep so soundly. Getting to sleep is another thing entirely. I feel bad that you often lay in bed for hours waiting for sleep to come. I know how you feel baby, sleep never comes easily to me either, but I know you always make the most of it when it comes, as do I. Sweet dreams, my darling girl.
    Of course she isn't really asleep! Just finished a hard game of soccer on one of our camping trips! I think you will get a better view by clicking on it.



    Days Of Miracle and Wonder.....
    Oh I just couldn't resist another play with this layout, whilst laying in bed last night I kept thinking that the kite wasn't showing enough, so thought I would try this. I cut the kite out and enlarged it and placed it on the black background to make it feature more. I think I am finally happy now (although, I didn't know I wasn't, until last night LOL).

    MAC Digi Girls....
    I don't want to hear any more negative comments about your blogging! I love your blogs and check all my links daily, for updates. Trust me mine is boring, you just haven't cottoned on to that yet! LOL Miss M, I hope you are on the mend! Sue and Judy, so glad you guys got to meet and I can't wait to get together with all you soon!.

    Dinner....
    I am off out to dinner tonight with work for my farewell! LOL Yes, I made them organise one for me despite the fact that I have only moved about 5 metres from where I was! Aaaahhh any excuse for a night out! LOL It's not just for me, another staff member is moving back to Melbourne and is leaving to, so I intend to feel slightly seedy at work tomorrow! LOL

    House Update.....
    Our floors are in!! Woohoo. So I guess the carpet will be in tomorrowish, so that just leaves the Glass Backsplash, the oven, stovetop, dishwasher, and hot water service..... hmmm think that's it, the list gets shorter everyday! I said to Brian last night I couldn't beleive that everything would be done by next Thursday, but I think it will be! It only takes a day or two to do the carpets and the rest of the stuff should only take 1/2 a day! Oh man, constant butterflies!

    Anyway, I gotta get changed for my farewell (LOL), so signing off and I'll catch y'all tomorrow....maybe :)

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Karin said...

    have a nice night out - I think I prefer the other Wonder LO, with the smaller kite

    May 24, 2006 7:11 pm  
    Blogger Karin said...

    Another comment coz I forgot to say I like the peaceful one

    May 24, 2006 7:12 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    Love that lo Lee, so clean and fresh looking LOL, great work on the kite one too. Gone and registered at the site, and love the kit. Hope that you had a great night out (sounds like you did lol), and great news about the houes, I'm sure it will all be done on time.

    May 25, 2006 7:38 am  
    Blogger Karen Johnson said...

    I wouldn't have thought you could have improved on that layout Lee....but you have, love the soft colours of the other one too and the photo is great :)
    Have a great night out!

    May 26, 2006 8:02 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You never cease to amaze me with your fantastic layouts. I wish I could scrap like you!! LOL
    Hope you enjoyed your night out.
    I'm still like 400 messages behind over at Mac so don't know what's going on there.
    But I do check your blog each day. LOL

    May 28, 2006 9:38 am  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home