• Saturday, May 13, 2006

    Nothing doing....

    Didn't do too much today. Quinn had her 4th netball game today and they got another goal! Yay, but lost 6 - 1. You all would have loved my comment of the day, all the parents certainly wet themselves when I burst out with the following. All the kids are constantly bunching up and they seem to jump up and down on the spot with their hands in the air, waiting for the person who has the ball to see them. I was getting so frustrated and yelled out "Spread out, it's not a bloody MOSH PIT". LOL Well all the parents nearly wet themselves, and we are now thinking of getting T-shirts printed! LOL

    Brian's Mum came over to watch the netball, and then came back here for a Mother's Day lunch afterward. But on the way home from the netball we stopped in at the new house. I get SOOOOO frustrated with that woman! Not one positive comment came out of her mouth. She just kept saying how big it was, and commenting, "oh that must have cost more, to do that" etc etc. She thinks it is too extravagant and can't be pleased for us, despite the fact we have lived in a tiny house for 3 years, scrimping and saving for this moment! It's like your life is worth less if you try to have the things you want! VERY FRUSTRATING! Anyway, lunch was OK and I selfishly must admit that I am happy she isn't coming tomorrow, to frustrate me on MY Mothers Day!

    I have had a splitting headache today, which I can't seem to shake, so I am heading off to bed soon. Although I am feeling pretty pleased that I helped out a special cyber friend tonight and hope to get a layout or two done tomorrow. Since I feel almost every blog entry should have a picture, here is a "Crying" layout, which has been the topic of conversation at MACdigi today. I must say that this is absolutely NO comparison to the Divine Miss A's amazing crying layout, but a crying layout, nonetheless.



    That's it from me, Happy Mother's Day to all you Mum's, Grandmother's and Almost Grandmother's (yes, you Judy).

    Oh and Miss A, get a blog!

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Sharon said...

    Lee, you have a wicked sense of humour. Hope your headache is feeling better tomorrow! My headache is going out with her cousins :-)

    May 13, 2006 11:50 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lee, that LO is fantastic, I love it, and it is so a comparison to mine, just in your wonderful simple style.. wish I could do one half as good. Good on the team for getting another goal, and what a classic Miss L comment LOL. Hope your headache is better today, and that you have a super mothers day. Oh and I haven't gotten onto the blog yet.. better spend some time with the family today.. I'll do it sometime this week, promise ;0

    May 14, 2006 11:58 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    No, your layout is nothing like Angela's but it is still stunning. You both have such different styles and you both excel at what you do.
    Sorry to hear about your headache. I certainly hope it was gone by today and that your Mother's Day has been wonderful.

    LOL - Mosh pit!!! hahahaha

    May 14, 2006 3:22 pm  
    Blogger Karen Johnson said...

    Hope your headache has gone Lee and that you had a great day today with no mother-in-law on the horizon....ignore her comments , she is from a different era.
    Loved that layout with the tears!

    May 14, 2006 9:16 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home