• Sunday, May 28, 2006

    Miserable and more.....

    Blah.....
    Well I am feeling completely and utterly ILL! Grrrrrr I rarely get sick, but when I do, I really do! And, also, we had our opening crop at The Scrapping Garden today, which I mainly missed as friends called in right as it started! And they are NOT cyber people, so they just don't get it! But I did make the next crop which was great fun and we had a lot of Aussie and NZ mac girls there! So thanks to those of you that came to support us, I really appreciate it, and had fun too! Made me forget I felt so crappy for a while! :)

    Blah blah......
    The other thing that upset me is that when I went to watch my tapes from during the week, including Prison Break and Lost, I managed to tape the wrong b#$%^y channel! Not once but TWICE!!!!!! oh man! Lost I am not concerned with as a special friend (thanks Sharon) has given me hers, but Prison Break, oh man, now that is NOT eye candy I wanna miss out on!!

    Yay......
    But some good news! The girls lost netball again! LOL, But this week they got two goals! YAY So that now brings their average up to .833333 per game! LOL. They lost 4-2, so they are improving every week! It is so much fun watching them. They just love it and it doesn't bother them at all that they lose, which is great!

    House....
    I didn't get much packing done today, but Brian did a bit, I am so glad that we have two weeks to move as I really don't feel up to it at the moment. The only thing left to do now are the appliances, which I guess they leave last so they don't get stolen, so tomorrow or Tuesday, the Stove, Oven, Dishwasher, Hot water service and Splash back go in, and that's it! The window cleaners were there today (yes on a Sunday) and that has already made a big difference, they were just putrid, but the cleaners will come in tomorrow to really give it a good clean, like the tiles and floors etc. It's very very dusty. Our house has transformed into our home :)

    MAC Digi....
    I was so pleased that a couple more girls met from our MAC digiscrapping group recently. I really feel like I have formed special bonds and life long friendships through this group and can't wait to meet as well. If you want to see the work of these talented ladies, check out the blog links in my links section in the sidebar! They are amazing girls and I am proud to know them all.

    Anyway, off to bed to try and get some sleep, which I am sure will be hard as I hate breathing through my mouth! LOL

    Sleep well, and sweet dreams....... :)

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Angela said...

    Hugs to you Lee (just don't give me your cooties (sp) ok?). Hope that you feel better soon. This Mac virus hasn't hit me as hard, I've just got sniffles. I'm glad that you had a good chat..bummed I missed it, but I just can't get these times straight :(. Sorry you stuffed up your taping.. the main reason I don't tape anything (the other being that I never get round to watching what I've taped LOL)
    Nice to hear that the team is doing great ;). See I knew that average would go up LOL!
    Counting down the days till you get the keys to the house.. I'm sure it will be Fabbo... and great that you have that extra time to move, nothing worse that being rushed, especially when you are not feeling the best!
    Wow!! that was a long one LOL!

    May 29, 2006 10:12 am  
    Blogger Karin said...

    Sorry you've got the dreaded lurgy - it's hell, isn't it? I hate it when I tape the wrong channel, or the wrong day or whatever! So frustrating! Would offer it to you but I don't watch it :(

    May 29, 2006 6:04 pm  
    Blogger Karen Johnson said...

    Hope you're feeling better Lee :)
    Its great that the girls are enjoying their netball....win or lose.
    Hoping that the move goes smoothly for you all :)

    May 29, 2006 8:43 pm  
    Blogger Sharon said...

    Lee, hope you are feeling better soon- just keep thinking of the big move, lol.

    Congrats to the girls for TWO goals this week...let's hope for THREE next week!!

    May 29, 2006 9:50 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hope you feel better soon!

    May 30, 2006 8:44 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home