• Tuesday, May 23, 2006

    Layout and advice....

    I've been on a roll and got a few layouts done over the weekend. I was trying to get some kits done, for the big SCRAPPING GARDEN opening, which is coming very soon! But kept wanting to try them! Anyway, I will just post one tonight so I can save the other for tomorrow, LOL, sad isn't it?! Any way, I was never happy with the first layout I did with this pic, I rarely redo layouts, but I am soooo glad I did. Click on the image for a bigger version.


    SAD....
    We had our last digiscrapping class tonight, which was a bit sad. It has been so much fun, and the group has been fabulous. We are all going out for dinner next week and then head off to one of the class members castle, for dessert. YES castle! He lives in one! If any of you guys are reading this, I just want to say that it has been an absolute pleasure and honour to have taught this class. Your layouts, talent and enthusiasm have been inspiring, and I have enjoyed every moment with you. You are all truly creative and have created beautiful memories for yourselves and your families forever, and I am ecstatic to have been a part of that. The Digiscrapping with Lee Yahoo group will remain active and I am always around to answer your questions. Like I said, I will try and make a date every couple of months, so that we can get together and be nerds with our laptops on our knees, answering questions, at my place, so stay tuned girls and boy!

    ADVICE....
    My very good half European half Aussie (and a bit of CW thrown in too) Miss Angela, gave me a link to a hard driver cleaner the other day. Thought I'd give it a whirl and see how well it cleaned up my hard drive, and knock me down with a feather, it recovered 12 GIG, yes TWELVE gig of space!!!! Wooohooo, I was so happy, so thanks Miss A and here is the link for all you hard drive hungry nuts out there..... http://www.ccleaner.com/ . I think the biggest problem was the temp files that Photoshop holds, which we all know are more than a little LARGE at times! Anyway, if you want to get some space back, go for it!

    HOUSE.....
    Went and looked at the house again tonight (surprise surprise), all the taps and showerheads etc are in and they have cleaned up in there too and we finally have toilets (which were christened LOL), oh and we also have a garage door too! I can't believe that it will be ready by next Thursday, but we'll see.

    SIG TAG
    A HUGE thank you to Karen from MAC digi who made this tag for me and a few other of the very special MAC digi girls! Isn't she lovely? And is it Karen clever? Very, I say! Thanks Karen!



    Anyway, Miss M, you have spread your cyber germs and I have a very sore throat tonight, I don't have time to be sick right now, so I hope it doesn't develop into anything!

    Good night all :)

    4 Comments:

    Blogger Sharon said...

    Lee, you make my blogging seem like a waste of time, lol. You always have so much to say, he he.

    I hope you don't get sick - you sound WAY too busy to be sick!

    May 23, 2006 10:31 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    What she said LOL!
    Love the layout Lee, and the way that you have separated the kite, looks terrific! Great to hear that you will still keep incontact with your "students", I'm sure that they value all you wonderful teachings. As for c*** cleaner, it's wonderful isn't it.. I didn't even know that PS stored all those temp files.. Hope the throat doesn't develope into anything.. I think miss M has sent it over here aswell, Julieanne is home today with a "wog" lol!

    May 24, 2006 8:53 am  
    Blogger Karen Johnson said...

    Lee love how you have reused that gorgeous photo, it looks amazing against the black :)
    Can't wait to hear about your trip to the castle, sounds fun!
    Hope you are feeling ok today, I wish Miss M would keep her germs to herself I had Kylie at home sick for 2 days and I have the beginings of a cold and sore throat coming as well :(

    May 24, 2006 8:58 am  
    Blogger Karin said...

    I like this new LO so much better Lee - great work. Your class sounds like super fun - wish I lived nearer you, hee hee.

    May 24, 2006 10:49 am  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home