• Monday, May 22, 2006

    Intensity....

    I have been busy working on a new kit today, but, as is always the case, I got distracted doing a layout. This one is very grungy and not everyone's cup of tea, but I am pretty happy with the results. And, NO, I don't love Quinn more! It's just that all the ideas I have had for layouts are more suited to Quinn lately, but I have an idea forming for one on my precious Bronte Grace, which I will get to soon... unfortunately, while searching through my pics to find these two of Quinn, I found another of Quinn I'd like to use! Poor Bronte! Any way the journaling is hard to read on this so here it is..... (you should be able to click on the pic for a larger version).....
    INTENSITY.....Sometimes I am amazed at how intense you can be. Your intensity belies your years and shows a maturity and understanding beyond your age. i often wonder what you are thinking about, and would love to peek inside your mind, but it"s not to be, so I will just have to be satisfied with the intensity in your eyes.


    Davo....
    I have spent most of the day listening to my cousins CD that he gave me the other day (see previous post for the CD cover which I designed). It is fantastic and I wish you could all hear it! I am so proud of him and sent him a text today which said, "I LOVE your CD, I am so proud to be your cousin and manager". It has been a joke for a while that I am his manager, and that I am going to make him famous... his reply to my text was typically dry (we have a very similar sick sense of humour)"Thank you Colonel Tom" LOL, ah well at least I am amused! :)

    Ring Tones.....
    I was mucking around with the kids the other day on our mobile phones and found a voice recoreder on them, which I assume is to record messages, much like a dictophone. Anyway while Brian was out I realised that you can set the recordings as ringtones, so now when Brians mobile rings, it's Bronte saying "Daddy answer your phone, Daddy answer your phone, Daddy answer your phone", I am very attached to my ring tone "Violent Femmes - Blister in the Sun) and didn't want to give it up, but now when I get a text message, it is Quinn calling out "Mummy you've got a text message, Mummy you've got a text message". Small things must amuse small minds, because we have been in hysterics over it! I called Brian today and he was in a business meeting, when he answered all I could hear was people laughing, not very business like, but cute nonetheless!

    Miss M.....
    I took the music thingy off for you, I must admit it was getting a bit repetitive! I am so good to you! How are you feeling by the way.... hugs!

    Miss A.....
    Oh you are a classic, I loved your comments, no matter how politically incorrect! ROFL! And thanks for your comments on my pics, I would love to improve my photography more and more, like I need another addiction, but I just find a good pic so satisfying..... btw loved your rainbow pic :)

    I feel like there was something else I wanted to say, but I can't remember what it was... I am sure it was yawn worthy though.....LOL......Signing off.....

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Karin said...

    I should do that ring tone thing to Ed's - I can just imagine that - LOL - much too funny.

    Love that LO Lee

    May 22, 2006 6:04 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    OMG... just kidding LOL. Love the Layout Lee.. love your grungy blendy style, I'm so honoured that miss m would put me in the same class as you :). As for the ring tones, I've been meaning to do something like that. AT the moment I have Julieanne going "you've got mail" on my email, this was recorded about 2 years ago, so very cute.

    May 22, 2006 9:41 pm  
    Blogger Sharon said...

    Lee - love your layout...it's nice to see a blendy one from you again :-)

    May 22, 2006 10:41 pm  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home