• Saturday, May 20, 2006

    Great pic....

    Check out the pic below!!! What a beauty, wish I could claim it but I can't (surprise, surprise). I saw it on the digital camera mags site, click on the pic for the link! I love it!

    Well netball was fun again today, we got our 3rd goal YAY!! LOL It's the 5th game so we are averaging 0.6 goals per game!! And again, the only goal we scored was met with wild cheering, yelling and whistling! aaahhhhh at least we are good supportive parents! hehe

    Went and had a look at the house again after netball, just can't get enough! Pathetic isn't it! LOL The garage door is on now and a lot of the external lights are on too, which I didn't notice the other day! I get butterflies everytime I think about it!

    So how do you like my new blinking banner and music thingy? Not sure about the music thingy, but I'll leave it for a bit and see.....

    Caught up with the BB news today as I missed it Monday and Tuesday, but of course taped it. Whoa, did the house go crazy when they found out about Mikey being the insider!!! Never heard so many beeps in all my life LOL, but the biggest shock was that they were going to announce another insider on Wednesday, and unless I missed something, that never happened, so maybe they are rethinking it as it has caused such an upset, which the producers admit they didn't expect. Also watched the Amazing Race today (no we didn't pack anything oooops) it was good to see them come to Australia again and I think a bit part of next week will be in good old Australia too.

    Happy anniversary Judy and happy birthday to Miss M's DH!

    bye for now....

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Angela said...

    OMG Lee, that photo is Phenonmenal! No wonder you want to claim it as yours! Though your photos are way up there.
    Yay team for the third goal! The average will keep going up, if you stay with this pattern lOL. Great news about the house, I don't blame you for getting butterflies, I was like that with ours aswell. As for the blinking banner.. love it, though the music thingy doesn't seem to be working. Do you mean the video clip? Oh, and no yawning again LOL! That photo was a realy "wake me up"!

    May 21, 2006 12:05 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    OMG Lee, I just sat through all your photos, and they are fantastic.. some of those seascapes should be entered into some comps. LOVE them!

    May 22, 2006 12:01 pm  
    Blogger Angela said...

    LOL, I just noticed that I stated both posts with that same words.. OMG... with a real woggy (am I allowed to say that) accent!

    May 22, 2006 12:02 pm  
    Blogger Karin said...

    Miss M - I see that too - the blog ring logo is over the profile image - must be a Mac thing?

    May 22, 2006 6:15 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What an amazing photo but you know what I thought when I saw it? I wonder if the camera got wet? LOL

    May 26, 2006 9:00 am  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home