• Friday, May 19, 2006

    Going..... Going..... Gone.....

    Had a pretty quiet day today, but I did get a layout done. I used the same pic as I did for the one yesterday, just the perfect pic of Quinn really.... Anyway I did 3 different versions of this layout, one black, one white and the one below with a kind of pinkish tone... I think I like this one the best.

    The journaling reads as follows :
    "We have just come through a really trying time lately. Your moods have been like a teenager but you aren’t one yet. You sometimes walk around like you have the weight of the world on your shoulders, I have worried that something was wrong, that maybe you were being bullied or having a hard time at school, but recently your outlook has changed and you have reverted to the happy, fun, special girl I have always known and loved. I can only put this down to my new job and that we now get to spend more time at home as a family. You are such a home body, just like me and love quiet time where you can think clearly and be still. I think that I am also happier with a new challenge and my reactions to you and your moods are more measured. It is so good to have the real you back, to enjoy, and to love. I want you to know that I am always here for you, in whatever way you need. To talk, to sit with, to hug, or just to be your Mum."



    I have an idea forming in my head for a layout on Bronte, so we will see how we go with that!

    Went to the movies today and saw a movie called "Proof" with Gwyneth Paltrow, Anthony Hopkins and Jake Gyllenhaal (yummy, boy!). It was very interesting, and I loved it, but it wouldn't beeveryone'ss cup of tea!

    Had my massage this morning which was lovely, but as expected I am a bit sore now, no pain, no gain!

    GOING.........Was scouring my pics this arvo and saw these, and thought I'd share! I think I may have mentioned at MACdigi in the past that we have done some kayaking when we go to the beach. I have a series of about 12 of these pics, but here are 3 that tell the story. This is John who is one of our camping buddies and friends, I hope these pics in some small way convey the buzz of the ride back in on the wave, it is so much fun and nerve racking at the same time.....

    GOING........

    Off to the netball tomorrow, so stay tuned for that amazing recap tomorrow night, who knows, we may even get another goal this week! LOL

    Things are hotting up on The Scrapping Garden front. Gallery and Forums are all set up and the store is up but needs to be loaded. I am getting butterflies when I think about it now. Better get designing some kits! How will I find the time????

    GONE

    Signing off.... catchya later

    PS: Close your mouth and stop yawning Miss Angela, I can see your tonsils! LOL

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Angela said...

    I did NOT yawn once! LOL! Love the LO of Quinn, nice to see you went with the white, though the black was fantastic too. Also those photos are fantastic, looks like a heap of fun :)

    May 21, 2006 11:59 am  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I thought all the layouts were good actually but then what do I know since I'm up here on the fence? LOL
    Shouldn't you be packing instead of blogging?

    May 26, 2006 8:58 am  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home