• Thursday, May 11, 2006

    Angela, the Paris Hilton of Mac Digi...The Great Danes and more....

    Oh Miss A, I hope you are keeping your promise and are working on your blog as I type, you need to share with the world your amazing talent and I need to get some comments on my blog directed to me! ROFL!
    For those of you that aren't aquainted with this talented young lady, check out the layout below, this is just a small taste of the glorious Miss A..... (hope it's OK to show you off!)

    See... isn't she great! Angela.... GET A BLOG!

    The pic below is one I took tonight when we got home after netball training.. (we hope to get our 2nd goal this week!) I was checking out all the blog references to Miss A, on my laptop in the kitchen and the girls were in the lounge room watching TV, when I walked in this is what I saw! How cute... I quickly ran and got the camera, I love these special moments, I wish I captured more of them on camera, particularly first thing in the morning when Quinn jumps into Brontes bed and starts reading books to her, special moments for sure.


    Went back to the house tonight and this time remebered the camera, the pics are a sneek peek of our ensuite. I am not sure how they will show up her, but the colour of the cupboards and floor tiles are deep earthy brown. The grouting still hasn't been done yet, but hopefully it will be done by the weekend!


    I think if you click on the pic you will get a bigger pic, it's still pretty dirty and grotty there, but you will get the idea.

    SUE'S GREAT DANES

    I owe Sue Jones a big apology, I mistakenly referred to her Great Danes as Dalmations twice recently, and apparently she is quite miffed now because everyone will think her great danes are spotted! Sorry Sue, my mistake, does this rectify it? LMAO! (Great Danes is a euphamism, can you work out for what? Anyone that works it out (MAC digi members are not eligable) will get a freebie!)

    Off to watch Lost now.... I'll be back tomorrow with a short review on Capote!

    Have a great night all......

    PS: Get a BLOG Miss A~~~

    5 Comments:

    Blogger Sharon said...

    Lee, your ensuite is gonna look awesome - I think it is actually bigger than my bedroom, rofl.

    I can't see how you can find the time to keep this blog updated on a daily basis!! I have trouble updating mine weekly.

    As always, the photo of your girls is gorgeous!

    May 11, 2006 9:22 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    OMG Lee, where did you get that LO, that is a definate scraplift ROFLOL! The house is coming along great.. you must be getting so impatient. Love the photo.. but then I Love all your photos, great work as always :)

    May 11, 2006 10:05 pm  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh...not too sure if I like being referred to as the Paris Hilton of Mac Digi.. ROFLOL!

    May 11, 2006 10:08 pm  
    Blogger Sharon said...

    Lee, I have just sat here and watched your whole slideshow of layouts and just have to say how gorgeous they all are....I never get tired of looking at them and wishing I had more time to do some of my own....

    May 11, 2006 11:22 pm  
    Blogger Karen Johnson said...

    Lee your house is looking terrific, I am so excited for you all, it must be so exciting you are all gonna love it :)
    Your girls make me feel all gooeey inside, they are such good mates and are so close, its lovely :) and that photo is gorgeous!!!

    ROTFLMAO at Sues Dalmations/Great Danes, I'd be miffed too is someone thought mine were covered in spots lol

    Oh and Angela GET A BLOG!!!!!!

    May 12, 2006 8:36 am  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home